In fact, I find myself wanting to buy even more!
I don't know how I made it so far in life without the help of a stylish wetbag. Here's what I've been using them for, besides dirty diapers:
- Swimwear: store your wet swimsuits!
- Travel Hamper: Large wetbags such as the Planet Wise hanging bag or the Rumparooz Pail Liner work great as a travel laundry bag/hamper.
- Leakproof Toiletries Storage: Store your leak-prone toiletries in a wetbag in your luggage. (I've had the unfortunate opportunity to test this out several times, and my Sarah's Stitches small wetbag has contained the mess every time.)
- Emergency Potty: Fashion the wetbag into a potty and place it on the ground/hold it on the butt for those emergency potty breaks that are so common with the newly potty-learned. I fill my wetbag with some decommissioned cloth wipes that can absorb the pee, as well as serve as boogie-wipes.
- Snacks: Great for chips, sandwiches, etc. (You may want to use a new wetbag or sanitize an old one for this)
- Travel pet water/food dishes: At the airport, I filled a small wetbag with water for my cat to drink immediately, and it worked for the short-term. (I'm sure it would leak eventually.)
I'm sure there's a zillion more uses for wetbags! Write in and let us know how you use yours!