Friday, July 10, 2009

I love the Gro Baby!


Wow - it's been a while since I wrote - and I do apologize. Life gets busy it seems. And now I have Facebook and Twitter to keep up with too. Was life simpler before computers?? I'm not so sure.

Anyway, on to the important stuff.

I started using the Gro Baby 2 weeks ago and I love it! It has a shell and a snap in organic cotton soaker. The shell set also comes with an extra booster. I used the soaker and booster overnight and no leaks!

Here's what I love about it:

** It's organic cotton - very absorbant and not synthetic directly on my baby's skin

**The cotton soaker and booster are both so soft

**It's very compact - you just switch out the soaker for each diaper change

** The whole top of the front and both wings are all velcro - no little tabs to stick to

** It's One-Size!


We're going on vacation next week and I'm thinking of ordering more so I can just use the Gro Baby. I can probably bring 4 shells and 10-12 soakers to wash every other day for my 14 month old. Unlike most cloth diapers that are so bulky that you need a whole suitcase just for them, a bunch of Gro Baby soakers probably take up no more room than a bunch of disposables.


What a great, practical, cost-effective diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment