Friday, July 10, 2009

The Tinokis is Back!

It took me a while but I finally found a way to bring back the Tinokis. They were going to charge me $300 just for shipping! The Tinokis is a beautiful, great wrap that is very versatile. It is made of a thin jersey material and has a great pocket in the front that I store my cell phone or keys in when I'm moving around.

I lived in it for the first 3-4 months of my baby's life. I wore it one evening when I did a boutique show. He nursed in it and then fell asleep. I wore him for probably 3-4 hours and no back pain! The new colors we just got in are perfect for summer - light and breezy.
You can do things with a wrap that you can't do with other carriers. The main one I love is the front carry facing out. Even the Mei Tai and Ergo don't allow for the baby to face out due to the way the baby's hips are positioned. And my baby needs to see what's going on!
You can use the cradle hold for an infant and then a back or hip carry for a toddler. In between, there's the upright position either facing in or out.

No comments:

Post a Comment