Monday, February 2, 2009

Facebook

Ok, so I am sooo not into these things. Just like I was sooo not into blogging. But here I am with a blog - ok, I like to blab... And, yes, I now have a Facebook page. Why in the world do I need a Facebook page? But it is kind of neat. I have found a lot of people from my "past life" that I haven't thought about in years. I haven't added them to my Friends. But it is cool to think about them again. I guess I could add them to my friends. One of my friends has like 450 friends!! I dont even know that many people...

On a more relevant note, I have also created a Soft and Cozy Baby Facebook page. Right now it's in its infantile stages as I dont really understand Facebook or what to do with it. But it does have an event section and so I have listed the upcoming workshops.

So if you're on Facebook, become my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment