Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Chico Bag


I am so excited about the newest addition to our family! Ok, it's not that type of addition. But I have been looking for a reusable bag instead of the plastic grocery bags. And the ones available at Giant, Target, Walgreens, etc. just didn't do it for me. First of all they're pretty ugly, you're advertising for their store, and the material just feels cheap.

And now I've found my bag!


The Chico Bag is stylish, comes in great colors and is very durable. It is made of durable woven polyester and can carry 25 pounds!! Plus it has an attached little sack to tuck the bag into to store in your purse or glove compartment. It even has a little carabiner key chain to attach it to your keys or a million other places.


What makes this even nicer is that the ChicBag company is very eco-conscious. You can send them your used reusable bags and they'll turn them into rugs! This winter they're coming out wit a bag called rePete which is made of almost 100% recycled materials. "This bag is made from 7 plastic bottles!"
Plus, we'll have some kind of reward where you'll save on your purchase when you bring back your Chico Bag.
I had looked carefully when I started my store to have a bag that was made of recycled materials and not plastic! And I found the paper bags I currently use. But this is so much better! So when you buy a Chico Bag you'll save money by not using a paper bag. Plus you'll save every time you bring it back to Soft and Cozy Baby and reuse it! Not to mention all the plastic bags you won't use for your everyday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment