Thursday, January 22, 2009

Babyproofing - HELP!

So he's at that "swimming" mode... He can get anywhere but isn't quite using his knees yet. And sometimes I hand gets stuck under him. It's adorable and I know, we were waiting for him to crawl. But I am constantly moving stuff out of the way! He picks up the minutest fuzz off the floor and it goes straight into his mouth. I feel like I dont have enough toys to keep him occupied!
His latest thrill is eating Cheerios. It's unbelievable. We can seat him in his highchair with a handful of Cheerios and keep him busy for a half hour! And he loves his exersaucer. He doesnt really even play with the toys anymore - just jumps.

So I'm looking for ideas for occupying an 8 month old so I can actually accomplish things. I have been wearing him some, but he loves being able to move around. Any babyproofing tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment