Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ditto Daddy Trainers


I want to introduce you to this amazing creation. I will be so sad if I have to stop selling them due to the Big Bad Law (see below). It took me a while to find a trainer that didn't look like a diaper. My sister's son was in underwear during the day and she hated to put him back into diaper at night. It's like regressing and the child doesn't feel as much of a need to not have an accident - because it looks and feels like a diaper.

Why would you go from a Cloth Diaper to paper trainers?!

So after some searching I found Brandy at Ditto Daddy. Brandy is a WAHM (work at home mom) who does an incredible job. They are high-quality and expertly sewn. Ditto Daddy is an adorable boxer-type underwear that comes with a snap-in insert. They come in great patterns for boys and girls and look just like underwear. You can custom order sizes and fabric. Plus you can choose a premium insert for those heavy wetters. And when your big boy or girl is not having night accidents, you can unsnap the insert and use them for real underwear!

This is what the insert looks like from the inside of the trainer -->
(except the inserts are white)
If your child only has "wet accidents," you probably only need 1 or 2 trainers. You can change just the inserts if the boxer isn't wet. Or have one to wear and one to wash.

If you need something custom, I'm sure Brandy can accomodate. I can't wait until Dovy is old enough for these!
You can find these great Trainers here: http://www.softandcozybaby.com/clothtrainers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment